Health Insurance can be a big expense and complicated. DFA Insurance, provided by Agri-Services Agency, can help explain all your options and design a plan that will meet your group health insurance needs and your budget. When you talk to DFA Insurance, some of the topics we’ll discuss are:
- Plan Type – plan types are an alphabet soup of letters – HMO, PPO, HSA, FSA and many others. Each of these plans will cover you and your employees a little differently. Different plans have different network availability, deductibles, savings components and more. We can help you select the right one for you or design a program that allows your employees to have some choices.
- Deductibles – A deductible is the amount you pay for healthcare services before your health insurance begins to pay. Most plans offer a variety of deductible options from as little as $0 to several thousand dollars. The size of the deductible chosen directly affects the cost of the plan. Together we’ll consider what you and your employees may be comfortable with.
- Maximum – out of pocket maximums are the most an individual will pay during the year for covered medical services. These too can vary greatly and directly affect the cost of the plan.
- Prescriptions – prescriptions are an important part of a healthcare program and can drastically affect how much someone will pay each year. We’ll need to consider what drugs are covered and which pharmacies participate in the plan, among other things.
- Provider Networks – networks can vary, some have a very broad range of providers available, while others use a very limited set of providers. Some plans do not cover out-of-network providers or they may provide coverage at a much lower rate. We’ll need to make sure that local providers, hospitals and pharmacies are part of your network.
These are just some of the parts of a health plan you should be thinking about. The DFA Insurance team is available to explain each of these topics and talk about how each can be adjusted to fit your dairy. Your business has enough challenges, insurance shouldn’t be one of them! Give us a call today at 1-877-358-9523 or visit our website at dfa-insurance.com for more information on what we can offer. We look forward to hearing from you!